Menu name added to links

Phoca Maps - displaying maps in Joomla! CMS
khr
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Menu name added to links

Post by khr »

Hi,

I have a problem that I can not immediately understand ...

I manage a joomla 3.7.5 site for our landowners association, where we use the latest Phoca maps to show a map of our playgrounds. I have added some pictures where the user should be able to click and see a larger version. All pictures are under /images/Playgrounds/...

My menu is built with submenus and for some reason, add the name of the main menu in the link to the image. Ex. I link to picture 1.jpg and the link should be .../images/Playgrounds/1.jpg. But will be .../area/images/Playgrounds/1.jpg.

I have discovered that if I place Phoca maps in the root of the menu, then all links work.

Why is the 'area' added, which is the name of the main menu automatically? How is it removed if it is an option?

Thank you in advance for your help,
khr

Tags:
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Menu name added to links

Post by Jan »

Hi, where exactly do you add the images? Where are they displayed? Phoca Maps does not have any feature to somehow change the image paths - still I don't understand correctly where you set the images and the paths?

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
khr
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by khr »

I found the solution... :-D It has nothing to do with Phoca maps but the editor (JCE Editor) which was set to use relative links instead of absolute links. So everything is working now.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project