Problem with .crg files: (Error while downloading file (Mime Type not found)

Phoca Download - download manager
k.rasheva
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Problem with .crg files: (Error while downloading file (Mime Type not found)

Post by k.rasheva »

Hello! I need some help. I have a problem with .crg files. I need to enable the ability to download these types of files. Please help me with information on how to do it. Thanks!
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Problem with .crg files: (Error while downloading file (Mime Type not found)

Post by Benno »

Hi,
If you know the mime type for .crg files, you can enter this in the Phoca Download Options for upload and download.
If not, you can also disable the mime type check in the options or you can perhaps ask the manufacturer of the Calamus CL software about the mime type of .crg files.

Kind regards,
Benno
k.rasheva
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Problem with .crg files: (Error while downloading file (Mime Type not found)

Post by k.rasheva »

Hello Benno! Thanks for the quick comment! Unfortunately, I don't know the MIME type for .crg files. Where can I research it?
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

Just follow the links above.

Kind regards,
Benno
k.rasheva
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by k.rasheva »

I'm sorry, perhaps I've been too disoriented, but I don't see anything about the .crg files there. Apparently, I'll need to read more :)

Benno wrote: 21 Apr 2024, 16:18 Just follow the links above.

Kind regards,
Benno
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

Hi,
I'm sorry, perhaps I've been too disoriented, but I don't see anything about the .crg files there.
Ok, then plan b:
or you can perhaps ask the manufacturer of the Calamus CL software about the mime type of .crg files.
because this software use .crg files...

Kind regards,
Benno