Phoca files in wrong place?

Phoca Download - download manager
Padyx
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Phoca files in wrong place?

Post by Padyx »

Hello!

First: Thank you sooo much for creating this component, I already thought there was no decent download system for Joomla. I know its still early in development, but I'm confident that it'll be even better in the future - just like your other apps.

I believe I've discovered a bug: Phoca 1.0.1 beta seems to save the uploaded files (flash uploader) in the wrong directory. When <Joomla> is your Joomla! install directory, all my files go to <Joomla>/phocadownload.

However - I cannot (logically) access this folder by the media manager as the media manager is in <Joomla>/images. I believe the folder and files should actually be there, shouldn't they?
It seems likely as there already is a pre-created phocadownload folder (<joomla>/images/phocadownload/)

Can anyone confirm this?
I'll be happy to provide further information / screenshot etc. on request.

Thanks!
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Phoca files in wrong place?

Post by Jan »

Hi, this is only default setting (e.g. there is a lot of user which doesn't use media manager but only the uploading by Phoca Download, or by FTP and the files which are downloaded are not only images ...) ... You can change it everytime in Phoca Download Settings... No problem to set the folder to: joomla /images/phocadownload/... or better to some folder which will be not so known e.g. ... images/phocadownload548465567/ :wink:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Padyx
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Padyx »

Thank you very much for your help.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero