Detail option doesn't work

Phoca Gallery plugins - plugins for Phoca Gallery extension
lperkov
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Detail option doesn't work

Post by lperkov »

Hello,

I have a problem with detail option. I have enabled plugin, category images can be seen fine but when I click on the image there is no slideshow effect. The image itself opens in the same window without option that was set in detail parameter.
Here is the example: http://agility-ilirija.si/37-novice/118-eo-2016

Does anybody know what could be the problem?
Tnx!
BR,
Lili
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Detail option doesn't work

Post by Jan »

Hi, on your site, javascript errors are renders, which then prevents from successfully working of the detail method. Try to first fix the javscript problems on the site :idea:
https://www.phoca.cz/documents/16-joomla ... -conflicts
Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
lperkov
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by lperkov »

Thank you Jan for your suggestion. I have fixed all javascript errors but the problem persists. :(
I assume that mootools library is causing this problem. When I disabled it from the page detail option started to work normally but then the slideshow from the home page stopped to work. I don't know how to disable it only for Phoca gallery plugin.
Does someone has any idea what can be done here?
lperkov
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by lperkov »

I've forgot to write that I use Joomla 3.5.1 version and the latest version of Phoca gallery component & Phoca gallery plugin.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, I see, when I click on the image, the detail starts, but then unexpectedly stops -without any error message :-(

When you change the detail window method, do you get the same problem?

Jan
lperkov
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by lperkov »

Yes the problem is with all options. This "error" shows only when I set options: 0,2,3,4,5,6,8. When I set option 1 I can see image with navigation in pop up window but at the same time it shows instead of my page. When I set 7 image with navigation shows instead of the article content and when I choose next/prev image it shows instead of my page. It must be llibrary conflict but I would really appreciate your advice how to fix this.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, what happen if you set "Highslide JS (image only)", can I see the site with this option?

See: https://www.phoca.cz/documents/50-phoca/ ... al-advices (8) to get info what is the difference between iframe and image method.

Jan
lperkov
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by lperkov »

I have just set "Highslide JS (image only)" option and the problem presists. There must be the same origin problem for this issue. Do you maybe know where I can disable mootools library to load for this plugin?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, I see, this is really interesting, this seems like some javascript class change the behaviour of a links (href, rel, ...) so it has influence on all javascript popup methods.

Try to install Phoca Photo and create a menu link to phoca photo category view - phoca photo uses phoca gallery images. With this you can test if this is mootools conflict issue, as by phoca photo no mootools is loaded, see:
https://www.phoca.cz/phocaphoto

(it is the easiest way to test the popups without loaded mootools)

Jan
lperkov
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by lperkov »

I finally managed to get Phoca gallery plugin work. But I did some tricky thing with making hidden menu item only for this article and then I disabled mootools library only for that menu item. After that the plugin started to work. :) Thank you for your advices.

BR,
Lili