Product image, view product button

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
sephira
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Product image, view product button

Post by sephira »

How can we make the product image larger on the individual product page so it fills the page and centered? Also how do we change the view product button text to something else? Also how to get rid of copyright, do I need to purchase subscription? Do you have a paid for version so we can get better support for this?

Please help support, I have a site to go live and this is the last thing to process. Thank you!
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Product image, view product button

Post by Jan »

Hi, first of all, please wait some days as I am now working on next version and I hope I will release it soon.

- larger image: the best way is to override the view by your template - you can override the size of images and of course you can then override the button text

For now, the extension is still not stable so there are no any paid plans, but regarding support you can contact me per email - see PM.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
sephira
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by sephira »

Hi Jan, thank you for your response. I need this done in the next day or so and would be happy to pay for your help if you let me know how much that would be?

Will the new version overwrite all changes I've made and all items already entered into it?

I will pm you...thank you again!
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, if you make an override in your template then no, if you do the changeds directly in the code, then yes, so there are two ways:

- make modifications in the code and make a backup of the files and after update upload the backups
- make the modifications template which can override the views or layouts so such changes will be not lost when updating.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project